Mar 15, 2013

busy, busy over here!

I actually can't belive that's been nearly two weeks since I posted here.
Really? Isn't it some blogger-calendar failure? ;)

Even better. Seems like it was three weeks ago when a big, spectacular package of goodies from katka arrived. I've already used quite a portion of those flowers, embellishments and such
that I won in the candy Kate kindly offered a couple of weeks back.
Can somebody lend me some time to even snap a photo please? ;)

But now, ladies & gents, say hello to this beauty I found in the package. It's not craft. This is art.


And here is a sneak peek at the gift... :)

2 comments:

  1. Powiem szcerze, ze zazzdroszcze ci wspaniałego warsztatu pracy.Widać w nim wspaniałe rzeczy...ja niestety nie mogę sobie pozwolić na takie cuda, więc pozstaje mi tylko podziwiać....Śliczności..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Powyżej to prezenty z wygranego candy :) A reszta - cóż, lata zbieractwa, w tym także rozmaitych śmieci ;) Dziękuję Ci za tyle miłych komentarzy i zapraszam serdecznie znowu!

      Delete